Vitality with Ayurveda
The ancient Indian practice of Ayurveda offers an array of treatments to restore your inner strength and reinvigorate your spirit.
Included in the package:
- Two nights with breakfast and dinner in the restaurant 2000Acht
- A bathrobe for the duration of your stay
- Free entry to the ACTINON health baths with sauna complex and Spa Oasis
- One welcome drink
- One Ayurvedic vitality massage
- One Ayurvedic head, face and neck massage
|Double room||Prices per person|
|Double bed Klassik||€ 268|
|Double bed Extra|| |
|Double bed Komfort||€ 298|
|Double bed Kurparkblick||€ 308|
|Single room||Prices per person|
|Single bed Standard||€ 268|
|Single bed Standard plus||€ 276|
|Single bed Komfort||€ 308|
|Single bed Kurparkblick||€ 318|
Prices valid for stays from 01/01/2022. Subject to change!
Our deepest wish is for you to feel happy and comfortable in Bad Schlema and to be well informed about your trip. This includes information to be provided under the new EU Package Travel Directive. We would therefore like to provide you with the following additional information about our packages:
- Some elements of our packages may not be suitable for people with a disability. For more detailed information, please phone:tel. +49 (0)3771 21 50 00.
- All components of the programme are in German.
- Some components are suitable for group activities. For example, this applies to:
- Singing bowl meditation
- Visits and guided museum tours
- Please enquire for current passport and visa requirements. This applies mainly to guests who do not have German citizenship.
- The travel service price must be paid upon arriving at the reception of the Kurhotel Bad Schlema. Gift vouchers must be paid for in full in advance. Guests will then receive a travel insurance certificate from R&V Versicherung.
- A visitor’s tax of €1.80 per night per person must also be paid upon arrival.
- You can withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of travel/the service by writing to Kurgesellschaft Schlema mbH. Cancellation fees are determined based on the date on which the cancellation notice is received by Kurgesellschaft Schlema mbH. If a guest cancels, Kurgesellschaft Schlema mbH is entitled to charge compensation for expenses incurred and arrangements made as follows:
- Free cancellation up to 10 days before the start of the travel service
- 25% of the travel/service price from 9 days to 1 day before the start of travel
- 80% of the travel/service price in the event of a no-show
- We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bad Schlema.
Book your favourite package
Book your wellness package directly at the Kurhotel Bad Schlema and we will organize your complete stay and treatment wishes.
You can reach us by telephone +49 (0)3771 21 50 00 or info[at]kurhotel-bad-schlema.de
Tip: Make sure to book in time! Appointments on weekends or public holidays are especially in demand, so please book well in advance.
A Saturday, Sunday and public holiday surcharge of 1,-€ applies. It is not included in overnight packages.
Single occupation of a double bed-room or of the Suite will be charged additionally. Of course we will try everything to meet your wishes, however there is no claim on a particular room. The visitor´s tax of 1,80 € per day / person is not included in the prices.
Subject to change.